Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Nothing.

This post is about 'Nothing'. Seinfeld fans can relate this to George and Jerry's idea for a TV show about 'Nothing'.

I simply dont know what to write today. But realize that people will stop seeing my blog if it isnt updated regularly. So, here we go..

My college basketball team (The KU Jayhawks) were handed their third consecutive loss today. This time at the hands of Oklahoma. At one point, we trailed by almost 19 points before making a comeback attempt by closing the lead to just one point. But, guess the effort was just not enough for a win. This is the first year I am following college basketball and I am already weak in my knee everytime KU loses. A couple of weeks back, we were the No.2 team in the country and now we've come down to No.8. :(

What else? The wireless card on my laptop's went crazy today. Cant seem to make it work. Spent almost 4 hours on it! Now, I have this long ethernet cable running across the room (tripping my roommates when they walk).

Even my little niece Ashmita had a sad story to tell me today. She did not get the 'Best singer' sticker in her kindergarden class. Maybe, my next post will be about her. !!

Although I dont feel sad or anything, after writing all this, I wonder if this has been a bad day for me !

4 Comments:

Vinod,
Ofcourse, things could have been better. But, still that does not make it a bad day for you. if murphy is right, there are a lot of other things that cud have gone wrong. so, be happy.
Thameem

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:25 PM, February 22, 2005  

the jayhawks are almost playing like the indian cricket team! or even worse!
neways.nice blog out here..keep blogging!

~Ashwin

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 AM, February 23, 2005  

Vinod,
I cannot comment anything on the KU team, b'cos my Sac State team, Hornets sucks BIG Time. You should be pleased with their performance.
Happy to hear that your Laptop wireless is not working ;-)
-Ganesh.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 PM, February 25, 2005  

Patti ... I know you go to the basketball games to ogle the cheerleaders ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:38 PM, March 07, 2005  

Post a Comment