Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Janus Geek?

Janusgeek?

For people who are wondering why my blogger name is Janus ( but are still lazy to not go and figure it out for themselves ) - this post is for you!

Janus is Greek God of something. He supposedly has 2 heads that point in entirely opposite directions. Relates to me coz I never seem to have the same belief on anything forever. One day, I regret having taken the decision to quit my job and do my masters degree. The next day (when I get to sleep till 12 noon) I am supremely confident that THAT was my best decision ever :-)

On a more serious note - This janus has his head looking to the East ( his motherland) and to the West (his fosterland) always. Naturally, his head leans a little more towards the East and he loves to take occasional digs at the West :-) So, what to expect from my posts? Nothing at all... it is going to be a series of rantings coming from a totally confused dude!!

Should stop referring to myself in the 3rd person (should also stop writing stuff within brackets). Well, hopefully things will get better with the next post.

3 Comments:

your pur genius
in realitly most peope are pulled between thouse same 2 views and there different directions they would like o take or at least i know i am

By Blogger Unknown, at 1:04 PM, February 17, 2005  

Whoa Marcato... I wouldnt go that far!! am more a geniASS than a genius ( worssht PJ ever )..
anyway, thanks for the comments!

By Blogger Vinod, at 11:24 PM, February 17, 2005  

Someone tells me now that its a Roman God ..not a Greek one! Whatever !!

By Blogger Vinod, at 3:34 PM, May 10, 2005  

Post a Comment